Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Convictions

First of all, I miss and love you guys!

God has convicted
me not to pray for the success of any program, even our new one we are starting and putting so much effort into, but to pray for success in the advancement of His kingdom and let Him take ultimate care of the details. Also, God has convicted me to pray for humbleness lately, and today He revealed to me that the main reason it’s hard to live at home is because of my flaws (this thought is very humbling/almost insulting to me). I’m not keeping up my end of the bargain in chores, meals, and spending quality time with the family. Please help keep me accountable on these convictions as I try to be a better daughter and sister…and as I desire to pray for the desires of His heart, His kingdom!

No comments: